Notes of French Lavender, Bergamot, Mediterranean Pine, Rosewood, Atlas Cedar, Black Pepper, Spanish Juniper, Patchouli, Sandalwood (sustainably harvested), and Myrrh.
Average wear is 2-4 hours, depending on body chemistry.
Size: 5 mL
- French Girl is on a mission to offer their customers clean, plant-based non-toxic perfumes free of synthetics and potentially harmful components such as phthalates and sulfates.
- Instead of the thousands of "aroma chemicals" which are artificially created in a laboratory and which cost very little to manufacture, we use materials of authentic botanical origin, which are whole, complete plant substances. These require thousands of kilos of raw materials to create even a small amount of essential oil or absolute. As an example, the Turkish Rose Otto we use in our Rose Noire parfum costs well over $500/ounce.
- Average wear is 2-4 hours, depending on body chemistry
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil* Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil* Proprietary Blend of Essential Oils*, infused resins & botanicals*. *Certified Organic/Wildcrafted
- We follow the same processes that perfumers have used since the beginnings of perfumery, handcrafting our fragrances with care and supporting the farmers and artisans that distill the essences that become our perfumes. Kristeen, our founder, selects the highest quality ingredients, blends and then ages them for months before they are sold. We use only cold-pressed organic jojoba oil as the carrier for our perfume materials.
- We have chosen the path of truly sustainable beauty and have dedicated ourselves to providing our customers with transparency and authenticity when it comes to the ingredients in our products. Better for you, better for the planet.